Lady Suzanne

Lady Suzanne

středa 5. března 2014

My deadly cum


Do you want me to take you to heaven?;) Oh yes, of course you do. And I know exactly how to do it. First I take my panties off, spread my legs, you get on your knees, between my legs and then ... lick my pussy while stroking your cock. You are one step in heaven already:) Do you feel how wet I am? Imagine how much juice there is when I cum. Oh yeah, eat my pussy like this, it feels so good. Soon I am gonna cum in your mouth ... oops, you look so ... ehm, d.ead! Did I forget to tell you that my cum is de.adly? Hahaha! No, of course I didn't forget. But a horny wanker and a loser like you doesn't deserve anything else but d.ie between my legs. By the way, you are not the first and definitely not the last....

Buy this clip here

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat