Lady Suzanne

Lady Suzanne

sobota 4. prosince 2010

I'm finally here my fools!

So - this is my first post in this blog. I am Lady Suzanne and I am here to introduce you to the world of financial domination. I am young, beautiful and very smart. I am an expert in money draining, humiliation and blackmailing. I am a very dominant lady and I always have to get what I want. I am a published fashion model as well as a passionate fetishist. I love being spoiled by expensive gifts, jewelry and lingerie. I am currently accepting applications for money slaves. But this position is not for everyone. You have to be really hard working and dedicated. I don't accept students with empty pockets and broke losers with no money to spend on me. Remember - I am expensive and exclusive!
If you are ready and willing to serve and dedicate your life to a truly high class and gorgeous lady, then send me an email to moneydommesuzanne@yahoo.com.
If you are just a wanker - don't bother to write to me and get lost; I will know right away you are not serious enough to serve me.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat