Lady Suzanne

Lady Suzanne

úterý 27. března 2012

Pay or you are screwed


Hello boys,
I am sure you noticed one of my newest findom clips in my c4s store called Pay or you are screwed.
The clip is selling a lot, I guess the strong warning in it made you really curious and you couldn't resist, haha.
I must say that I am serious about everything I say in the clip so be careful!
Few of you, retards, who thought you can buy such a blackmail clip and don't follow my orders and don't pay,  already got my email with the first warning. I randomly pick those losers I blackmail, I can't be bothered with everyone who buys the clip as they are many. But I was pleased to see some of you have discipline and sent the amount I asked for immediatelly. I guess those boys already know that I am a powerful woman and what I am capable of ;)

A loser from Finland was shocked how I could find out so much info about him and promptly paid triple amount just so that I leave him alone. Of course he doesn't want his wife to know about his perverted fantasies. Would you like your wife or girlfriend or your boss to know what you are into? I guess not, haha!

Another Greek loser I picked as my victim is not willing to pay so his wife will get a very interesting email today. I will not wait until he decides to follow my orders. I don't need his pennies. Sometimes I just prefer to be evil, haha! Its sooo entertaining to think about what his wife will tell him. I hope she will kick him out of the house because he is a real retard.

There are several other losers on my list, so if you are the one who bought this clip, you can only hope you are not the „chosen one“. Actually, I recommend you to pay immediatelly if you want to have a peaceful sleep in the next few days. Because you never know when my warning email comes! And maybe I will not even send it to you but straight to your wife, hahahaaaaaaaaaa :D


1 komentář:

  1. Hello Lady Suzanne, saw Your Worship My Throat video although it is different i rather enjoyed it. Suspect teh key is that You appear to have absolutely 100% perfect posture. Nice blog.

    OdpovědětVymazat